The Journal is AARP's premier international publication that addresses health and financial security issues facing a global aging population.
The Journal features articles from the most respected voices in global aging, and is now part of the curriculum of numerous academic institutions worldwide.
Most recently, The Journal was honored with three prestigious awards:
- Association Trends All-Media Award "Silver": For all of the hundreds of national and international submissions, only three awards are given in the category of large organization annual or quarterly publication. The Journal received the Silver award.
- 15th Annual Communicator Awards "Gold": The Communicator Awards is a leading international awards program honoring creative excellence in communication for a range of media.
- 2009 Hermes Creative Awards "Platinum": Hermes Creative Awards is an international competition for creative professionals involved in the concept, writing and design of traditional materials and programs and emerging technologies.
Additional awards include:
- 2008 MarCom Platinum Award: This is the highest honor conferred by the Association of Marketing and Communications Professionals, and the international competition receives over 5,000 entries. The award recognizes outstanding communication concepts, writing, and design of publications and marketing communications.
- Creativity 38 Platinum Award (2008): This is the Best-in-Category award for magazines and journals, and highest honor awarded by the 38-year-old competition. Thousands of entries come from 44 countries around the globe, and the winners are celebrated at an annual gala event. In addition, the winning entries are profiled in a prestigious hardbound book that is distributed worldwide by Harper Collins.
The Journal Editorial Team:
Editor-in-Chief: Josh Collett
Managing Editor: Holly Schulz
The Journal is designed by Levine & Associates.
If you wish to receive a complimentary copy of this publication, sign up here and as always, we welcome your feedback at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Journal Editorial Team